Phottix Battery-Powered Light Compatible, Black (PH00330)
Style:Battery Powered Studio Light
The Phottix Indra500 TTL Monolight and Battery Kit offers 500Ws of power, is adjustable from 1/128 to full-power over an 8-stop range and has a recycling time of 2 seconds at full-power with the included Li-ion. It can be triggered by the Phottix Odin Transmitter (not included) at distances up to 328' thanks to its built-in Phottix Odin radio receivers.
The Phottix Indra500 TTL Monolight is also TTL capable with Nikon and Canon cameras, giving photographers seamless exposure transition in rapidly changing light conditions by using their camera's auto-exposure technology. Using the optional Odin transmitter (not included), TTL power can be adjusted remotely by +/- 3 EV.
The Phottix Indra500 TTL Monolight ships with an S-mount umbrella-type reflector and is compatible with a broad range of other Phottix light shaping products. Additional radio-capable Odin and Mitros products are also available for purchase separately.
TTL with Canon and Nikon Cameras:
The Indra500 TTL take advantage of their camera's auto-exposure technology for quick and accurate exposures
High Sync Speeds:
The Phottix Indra's High Speed Sync function allows speeds up to 1/8,000 sec. for a much wider exposure latitude
Second Curtain Sync:
The Second Curtain Sync can be used to create a natural looking blur trail behind subjects in progressive motion
The Indra can automatically vary its power to get lighter and darker shots around your prime exposure
Capture sequential action by varying the Hertz rate from 1-100 Hz and the flash frequency from 1-100 times per exposure
Use an Odin Transmitter (not included) to trigger the Indra from 328’ away. Also adjust Nikon or Canon TTL exposure compensation by +/- 3 EV. Additionally adjust power by 1/3-stop increments over an 8-stop range in NON-TTL mode
As camera technology changes, the Indra500 can change along with it through firmware updates via USB port.
- Offers 500Ws of power, is adjustable over an 8-stop range (NON-TTL Mode) or +/- 3 EV (TTL Mode), and has a recycling time of 2 seconds at full power. Faster recycle times can be achieved with the addition of the AC Adapter (not included). Up to 300 full power flashes can be fired in a single charge with the included 5000mAh Li-ion battery
- Trigger wirelessly up to 328â away in either Non-TTL or TTL Mode with compatible Nikon and Canon cameras via the optional Odin Radio Transmitter (not included). TTL power can be adjusted remotely by +/- 3 EV, from 1/128 to full power
- Group multiple Indras or Mitros+ Speedlites together or in separate groups and trigger them on one of 32 different channels. Indra is also compatible with Phottix Strato II Transmitters in Non-TTL Mode only
- Shipped with an S-mount umbrella-type reflector and is compatible with a broad range of other Phottix light-shaping products. Additional radio-capable Odin and Mitros products are also available for purchase separately
- Offers advanced professional features like High Speed Sync, Second Curtain Sync, Stroboscopic Mode, and Automatic Flash Bracketing for greater flexibility and creative opportunities