Phottix Bellows Macro Nikon
The bellow unit extends the distance between the lens and the film plane/CCD of the camera increasing the magnification of the subject. It is a similar concept of moving a slide projector further away from the screen to increase the size of the projection. It is far more convenient than using multiple extension tubes because it requires changing and allows the photographer to have infinite control between the focusing distances. The amount of extension with the bellows is far greater than extension tubes ring set which results in a higher magnification ratio at will. This unti fits Nikon mount lenses and requires the photographer to use it in a manual mode since there are no electronic connections to the body. If extreme close ups with exacting magnification control is what you are seeking in a tool to enhance you close up photography, this is a great tool to add to your camera system!
- For use with Nikon mount type lenses
- Offers the greatest amount of percision adjustability for macro photography
- Works in manual mode with any EOS mount type lens
- Higher magnification than macro lenses
- Compatible with macro lenses for the ultimate in macro photography combination