- Wireless Remote Shutter Release
- Minimizes Vibrations
- Good for Close-ups & Time Exposures
Long Exposure Shooting
When the ML-L3 remote control is used in M mode, users can select '- -' as the shutter speed. At this setting, the shutter opens when the shutter-release button on the ML-L3 remote control is pressed (2 seconds after the button is pressed in delayed remote mode) and remains open until the remote-control shutter-release button is pressed a second time (maximum exposure time is 30 minutes). Nikon recommends using a fully-charged EN-EL3 battery or an optional EH-5 AC adapter when using long exposures. For information regarding using the ML-L3 with flash please see the camera's user manual. Basically, depress the timer 3x to get it ready, press to start the shot and step away. Come back and press the button again and it stops the shot.
- DSLRs: D7200, D750, D5500, D3300, D5300, D610, D7100, D5200, D600, D7000, D3200, D90, D3000, D5100, D60, D5000, D50, D70, D70s, D40X, D40, D80
- 1-series mirrorless: V3, J1, V2, J2, V1
- COOLPIX: P900, P7800, A, P7700, P7100, P7000
Package Dimensions: 0.1 x 0.1 x 0.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.