Rokinon 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Angle Lens
Rokinon 14mm F/2.8 IF ED UMC Aspherical Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Sony; Lens is designed for full frame cameras but also works on APS-C sensors. The lens features 2 ED lens elements, one hybrid aspherical element, and one glass aspherical lens element. The lens offers an impressive 114-digree field of view on full frame cameras and 92.5-digree on APS-C cameras.
From the ManufacturerTheNEWROKINON 14mm Ultra-Wide Angle F/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens is the highest quality affordably priced 14mm lens on the market. It is designed for full frame cameras and is fully compatible with APS-C cameras as well. Its build and construction are superb! The lens construction is 14 elements in 12 groups and features 2 ED lens elements, one hybrid aspherical lens element and one glass aspherical lens element. All of these lens elements combine to minimize distortion and chromatic aberrations. Your pictures are sure to come our razor sharp and clear, even at the corners!
The Rokinon 14mm lens features a remarkable 115.7° angle of view on full-frame cameras and a 93.9° angle of view on APS-C cameras. The lens is available for the following mounts: Canon EOS, Nikon, Sony Alpha, Pentax & Olympus 4/3. There are two Nikon versions; one version is fully manual while the second version features a built-in automatic focus confirm chip to sync and auto-meter with your camera.
||f=14mm, F 2.8|
||F2.8 ~ 22|
||14 ELEMENT IN 12 GROUPS
(1 GLASS ASP, 1 HYBRID ASP)
|Min. Focusing Distance
||0.9 ft (0.28m)|
|Angle of View
||3.8 in.||3.7 in.||3.7 in.||3.8 in.||3.9 in.|
- Ultra-wide angle of view on both full frame and APS-C cameras
- Excellent construction and superior build quality for razor sharp images
- Features built-in petal type hood
- Minimum focusing distance of only 0.9 ft.
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Includes lens pouch, front and rear lens caps, and 1 year Rokinon warranty
A) Below are comparison shots between a standard 50mm lens and the Rokinon 14mm lens:
- Lens not Zoomable
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 10.8 inches
- This is the new updated UMC version
- 16 Elements in 12 Groups
- Aperture Rane: F/2.8 - F/24
- 8 Diaphragm Blades