- Large maximum aperture of f1.4
- The most appropriate coating for digital SLR cameras
- Two SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements and a hybrid aspherical lens, provide the utmost correction for all types of aberrations
- Equipped with HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system
- 30mm focal length
- 2 low-dispersion glass elements, glass mold aspherical lens element
- The 50.7-degree angle of view
- 11.81-inch minimum focusing distance
- 30mm focal length^2 low-dispersion glass elements, glass mold aspherical lens element^45-degree angle of view^15.7-inch minimum focusing distance
This large aperture 30mm f1.4 EX DC HSM lens is designed to match the APS-C size image sensors of digital SLR cameras. Two SLD glass elements are especially effective in the compensation of magnification chromatic aberration.
Glass mold aspherical lens at the rear group of the lens reduces color aberration and provides high-quality image results.
From 40 centimeters (15.7 inches) minimum focusing distance to infinity, this lens creates very sharp images with high contrast.
The HSM models provide quiet high-speed auto-focus shooting, as well as full-time manual focus. The large maximum aperture of f1.4 can perform superbly in a great range of applications, including snapshots, portraiture, indoor shooting, and landscape photography.
Designed to match the APS-C size image sensors of Canon digital SLR cameras, the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 lens is an ideal choice for a wide range of applications, including snapshots, portraiture, indoor shooting, and landscape photography. The 30mm lens relies on two special-low-dispersion glass elements and a glass-mold aspherical lens. Combined, the construction details are correct for all types of chromatic and color aberrations. The lens is also equipped with a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) that supports quiet, high-speed autofocus, but also turns off should you prefer full-time manual focusing. Other features include a maximum aperture of f/1.4 and a 62mm filter mount.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.