Sirui P-224S 63" 4-Section Carbon Fiber Monopod & Case
TheSirui P-224S 4-Section 63" Carbon Fiber Monopodfeatures lightweight 8 layer carbon fiber construction for added strength, increased load capacity and vibration reduction, three sturdy fold-down support feet that provide stability and flexibility not possible with standard monopods. The rugged feet allow you to pan the monopod 360-degree and tilt 20-degree in any direction without worrying that the monopod will move out of position. If you don't need the feet, you can easily unscrew them and convert the SIRUI P-S Photo/video Monopod into a conventional monopod. And for added flexibility, the feet can be used as a table-top or low angle tripod.
- Three sturdy fold-down support feet that provide additional stability and flexibility. Removable for use as a standard monopod
- Patented panning grip smoothly rotates 360deg
- Adjustable friction control on the base ball head lets you adjust tension for different weight equipment and resistance requirements
- Lightweight 8 layer 100% Carbon Fiber for added strength, increased load capacity and vibration reduction
- Patented base locking collar keeps the monopod standing upright