- 16 MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- Up to 5.5 FPS continuous shooting
- ISO 200- 16000
- 1080 (60i, 24p) HD video
- Articulated 3.0 inch LCD with 920,000 dots
- Optional electronic viewfinder
- Raw and Raw + JPEG shooting
- SD/SDHC/SDXC/MemoryStick Pro Duo card slot
The black Sony Alpha NEX-F3 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 Lenses Bundle contains a mirrorless digital camera and two zoom lenses that cover a wide spectrum of focal lengths from wide-angle to telephoto. An 8GB SDHC memory card is also included for recording images and video, as well as a Sony camera bag for carrying all of the kit components.
The NEX-F3 mirrorless digital camera features a 16.1MP APS-C-sized HD Exmor CMOS sensor for capturing high resolution imagery with notable low-light shooting capabilities. The BIONZ image processor works in collaboration with the Exmor sensor to deliver imagery with reduced noise and rich details. The image processor also affords a wealth of speed that enables a continuous shooting rate of 5.5fps in addition to full HD 1920 x 1080 video recording in both 60i and 24p frame rates. For image monitoring and playback, a 3.0" 921.6k-dot Xtra Fine LCD monitor is incorporated and features a 180° tilting design to enable better viewing from high and low angles. Superior Auto, Picture Effects, Auto Portrait Framing, and other shooting modes are also available to help you achieve impressive imagery in-camera.
The two included lenses, an 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3, complement each other and, combined, provide an overall encompassing 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-315mm. Additionally, both lenses feature Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to help produce sharper imagery by reducing the appearance of camera shake.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.