Tamrac 5564 Explorer 400 Camera Bag
Tamrac's Explorer 400 carries and protects a DSLR with a grip and 5-Inch lens attached, a couple extra lenses, a flash and accessories. This slim profile bag combines unparalleled equipment protection and extensive features with a great modern design to provide the ultimate carrying solution. The front pocket features Tamrac’s patented Memory and Battery Management System, which uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up. A Speed Pocket on the front flap secures and provides quick access to small accessories, while a side pocket keeps a water bottle or mobile phone within easy reach and a zippered pocket on the back holds an instruction manual. Tamrac's Piggy-Back Pocket allows the bag to be held securely over the handle of rolling luggage or can be zipped closed and used as a pocket. A Total Coverage Top with quick-release buckle and zipper closures provides weather protection. The new Explorer 400 includes a removable M.A.S. Rain Cover to protect camera gear in extreme weather conditions. Inside the lid is a smooth nylon pocket for holding lens cleaning paper. An adjustable, BioCurve non-slip shoulder strap, and an EasyGrip carrying handle provide convenient carrying options for the Explorer 400.
- Slim-profile bag holds a digital SLR with a grip and lens up to 5-Inch long attached, a few additional lenses, a flash and accessories.
- Removable MAS Rain Cover protects camera gear in extreme weather conditions or can be replaced with another optional MAS product if not needed.
- Front pocket features Tamrac's patented Memory and Battery Management System which uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries from ones that are used up
- Zippered pocket on back for storage of manuals, Speed Pocket on front flap for fast access to small accessories and side pocket for a water bottle or mobile phone
- EasyGrip carrying handle and padded, adjustable, removable shoulder strap provide convenient carrying options