Vanguard Endeavor ED Binocular
Vanguard's Endeavor ED binoculars provide nature and outdoor enthusiasts high performance features at an incredible value. Premium ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass with MultiGuard coatings allow for sharp, bright images and high contrast even in low-light conditions. The ED glass aligns the colors to meet at the same focal plane to reduce the chromatic aberration and obtain the highest resolution and image contrast. As a result, the image is sharper.
Endeavor ED features an ergonomic, open-bridge design that's comfortable to use, along with a lightweight magnesium alloy body, large center focus wheel, and 3 stage twist out eyecups, . Nitrogen-charged and O-ring sealed, the Endeavor ED is water and fog proof to take on challenging weather conditions. Emerald Coating is specifically designed to provide the full spectrum of color within the band of green tones. This coating is essential for nature enthusiasts, because it ensures the most vivid and natural shades of green.
P2 Phase Coating was developed for enhanced image clarity and true color reproduction. Vanguard's P2 phase-coated BaK4 prisms creates crystal clear images and high resolution observation. V-Max Silver Coating provides crisper, more vivid images and sharper contrast due to impressive light reflection. Anti-Reflection Coating on all air-to-surface lenses dramatically minimizes light reflection on the lens. Coupled with fully multi-coated treatment, it ensures near perfect light transmission and image recognition, enabling the brightest images possible, even on the sunniest days.
- ED glass reduces color dispersion to provide high resolution colors and clarity
- Bak4 phase-coated prisms and fully multi-coated lenses
- Three stage twist out eyecups with long eye relief and locking diopter ring
- 100% waterproof and fogproof
- Advanced lens coatings for enhanced light transmission even in low light conditions
- Lightweight, open bridge body design with large, precise focus wheel
- Premium Lifetime Warranty
- Magnification: 8x, Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm, Field of view: 367 ft/1000 yards, View angle: 7.0 degrees, Near focus: 6.6 feet, Eye relief: 19 mm, Weight: 25.8 ounces