- Premium Lifetime Warranty
- ED glass technology for superior color reproduction
- Advanced lens coatings for enhanced light transmission
- Waterproof and fog proof
- Lightweight body design
Spirit ED’s light transmission of up to 90 percent results in a near-perfect viewing experience. Its advanced lens and prism design means you’ll get up-close and personal with nature, unveiling details in a way you never thought possible. In addition to color-dispersion correcting extra-low dispersion (ED) glass, Spirit ED’s prisms and lenses feature several special coatings to provide the sharpest image possible. Spirit ED also features a lightweight body, large focus adjustment wheel, and twist-out eyecups. It also comes with a deluxe carrying strap and soft bag for transporting and storing.
Backed by Vanguard's Premium Lifetime Warranty
Spirit ED is waterproof and fogproof to take on challenging weather conditions.
An investment for a lifetime
Spirit ED binoculars come with the peace of mind of VANGUARD’s No Hassle, No-Fault, Premium Lifetime Warranty. If you’re ever not 100% satisfied with them for any reason, you can send them back to the manufacturer for repair or replacement, free of charge (except the shipping cost to get it to us), no questions asked.
Nitrogen-charged and O-ring sealed, Spirit ED is waterproof and fogproof to take on challenging weather conditions. Want proof? Each binocular is submerged in three feet of water for 30 minutes and then thoroughly retested before shipping out. How’s that for peace of mi
Release Date: 15-04-2013
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 7.0 x 5.0 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.