Venus Optics Laowa 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 FE Zoom Lens for Nikon Z
Free Expedited Shipping!
Want it today? choose "order pickup" for 30 min. pickup.
What Customers Are SayingUnedited Google Reviews
- Ultra-wide-angle zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Especially sleek design measures just 2.75 x 3.6" and weighs approximately 1 lb.
- One extra-low dispersion element reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color neutrality. Two aspherical elements are also featured to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
- A Frog Eye Coating has been applied to repel both dust and moisture for added protection when working in inclement conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 5.9" away with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:4.
Details: Characterized by its especially compact and lightweight form factor, the Laowa 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 Zoom from Venus Optics is a petite and flexible ultra-wide-angle zoom for Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras. Its sleek size and versatile range of wide-angle focal lengths make it ideal for landscape, nature, and architectural shooting as well as astrophotography applications. Its optical design incorporates both extra-low dispersion and aspherical elements in order to correct a variety of aberrations and distortions for sharper, clearer image quality and accurate color rendering. A Frog Eye Coating has also been applied to repel dust and moisture from the front element of the lens to benefit working in trying environmental conditions. Additionally, the manual aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture changes to suit video applications, and the rear of the lens is threaded to accept 37mm screw-in filters.
- Venus Optics Laowa 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 Zoom Lens for Nikon Z
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 8.4 x 6.6 inches
We Also Recommend
Leica Q2 Digital Camera
Leica M Monochrom Camera "Drifter" Lenny Kravitz Limited Edition Kit