- Removes & Absorbs Ultra Violet Rays
- Natural light pictures will be sharper, crisper and better balanced
- Protects your lens from dust and scratches
- Smart accessory for the avid photographer since it reduces excessive blue
- Haze (UV) filters help protect your camera lens from dust, moisture, and scratches
- Allows you to correct for UV effect to varying degrees
- Provides correctional benefits for UV light Can be left on the lens at all times for protection
- Ideal when photographing mountain and marine scenes
Details: Vivitar Filters are manufactured from high-quality solid optical materials. Each individual filter is heat-treated to avoid any rare movement or distortion. Our UV filters remove and absorb ultra violet rays, giving sharper contrast to your digital images. Our Ultra Violet filters minimize the bluish cast sometimes found under daylight conditions. These filters will render your photos clearer, sharper and with more contrast. For those who enjoy outdoor photography, especially distant vistas, a UV filter can produce a more distinct image by removing much of the color aberration normally associated with atmospheric haze.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.