- UV haze filter to protect lens from dust, moisture, and scratches
- Absorbs roughly 71 percent of UV rays to improve image
- Eliminates bluish background haze that obscures some details
- Sits on lens at all times for maximum protection
- Easily screws onto all 77mm lens
These filters are used by many photographers to protect the front element of their lens from abrasions, dust, and moisture. They also have a very subtle warming effect, which can be useful to counter the "cool" colors you sometimes get in bright sun or in shade. They're available in sizes to fit most EF lenses. TYPE: Screw-in Amazon.com The Canon 72mm UV haze filter not only helps to protect your lens from dust, moisture and scratches, it also allows you to correct for UV effect and eliminate haze from your photos. This filter will absorb approximately 71 percent of UV rays, helping to eliminate haze's bluish cast that can obscure distant details. This filter easily screws onto your 77mm lenses.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.6 x 0.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.