We repair cameras & lenses form Canon, Nikon, Sony and all other brands.
Looking for a trusted repair center for your camera gear?
Camera Wholesalers has been reliably and professionally repairing cameras for decades; since 1978.
- Our repair quality is guaranteed for up to 60 days.
- You will not find a better repair quote at another reliable retailer, anywhere in town.
- Our repairs are done to impeccable standards, with every device undergoing a multi-point inspection.
How Repairs Work
There are just a few simple steps to get your camera or lens back on the job.
- Bring your photo gear to our store.
- A qualified technician will evaluate the problem, determine the repairs needed and give you an estimate.
- If other repairs are needed, or the cost exceeds your estimate, you'll get a call to either approve the repair or to recall the equipment at no charge.
- You get back a fully functional camera or lens, guaranteed for 60 days.
Just visit us at our convenient location at 2701 Summer St. (inside the Crowne Plaza Hotel), or fill out the form below, and we'll get back to you with an estimate.
You can also call us at 203-357-0467.
Experts recommend cleaning your camera sensor and lenses regularly. Like a dental checkup, (but without the pain!) good camera maintenance will reward you with a lifetime of beautiful memories. Our staff experts will gently remove all grime and dust that accumulates on your camera sensors and lens optics and will return them to you in pristine condition. The price for a SLR cleaning is only $79.99. and external cleaning of your lens optics are $19.99 each.