- 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS Sensor
- EXR Processing Pro Image Processor
- 2.36 Million Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 2.8" LCD 460K Dot Resolution
- Full HD 1080p Video with Stereo Sound
- Focal Plane Shutter
- High-Speed Contrast Autofocus
- 100-25600 ISO Range
- Magnesium Alloy Body
The X-E1 Digital Camera Body (Black) from Fujifilm is the latest Fujifilm mirrorless camera and comes bundled with Fuji's first X-mount zoom lens. With a classic design, magnesium alloy build, and completely state-of-the-art digital technology, the XE-1 will soon be a favorite among all levels of photographers.
The sensor on the X-E1 is Fujiflm's 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor and the image processor is the EXR Processor Pro. The DSLR-sized X-Trans utilizes a unique color filter pixel array that eliminates a low pass filter and reduces moiré and false colors, resulting in exceptionally true-to-life color images, low noise, and high resolution that other sensors with optical low-pass filters cannot approach. The EXR processor delivers high performance, especially in terms of auto-focus speeds.
Fuji has created a unique lens mount for the X-series cameras. With a 10-pin data bus, the lens instantly sends information to the camera body through the lens mount, meaning fewer adjustments to be made by the photographer and more time spent shooting. The reinforced mount is only 2.5mm thick, which contributes to the slim profile of the X-E1. The short flange and wide opening of the X-mount mean that the lens elements are as close as possible to the sensor and will achieve high resolution even at the edges and corners of the sensor.
An incredibly high resolution 2.36 million dots OLED electronic viewfinder with a built-in diopter is provided for eye-level composition and a 2.8" 460K dot rear LCD monitor for composition and playback is available as well. The EVF has a double aspheric lens element that offers faithful reproduction of focus, exposure, white balance, and film simulation effects and has a high contrast ratio of 1:5000. The LCD monitor has a special anti-reflective coating which reduces glare when viewing in bright sunlight and is water and stain resistant.
Thanks to improved contrast detection, the X-E1, coupled with an XF lens, can autofocus in as fast as 0.1 seconds, and continuous high-speed shooting of up to 6 frames per second will allow you to capture fast-moving subjects whether they be newsworthy or simply to send to grandma. To guarantee that you never miss the action, QuickStart Mode provides a camera start-up time as short as 0.5 seconds.
Speaking of Grandma, she will love the movies you can create with the X-E1's video capability. Shoot with Full HD 1080p and record in stereo sound for videos that can be screened on HDTV or right on the LCD monitor. A jack for an external microphone is also provided to record professional-grade sound.
As always, image quality is at the heart of Fujifilm's mission, and to that, the X-E1 provides both JPG and RAW file shooting with in-camera RAW processing, TTL 256 Zones exposure control, and ISO capabilities that range from 100-25,600. And Fujifilm, respecting its own legacy, offers something no other digital camera maker does -- Film Simulation Modes. You can set your X-E1 to produce images that simulate the tone and color qualities of great Fuji films, like Velvia or PROVIA. If for example, you want rich saturated colors, choose Velvia and if you want silky textures and beautiful skin tones, set your camera to ASTIA.
The classic design of the X-E1 is not just a matter of nostalgia. The manual aperture ring, the exposure and shutter speed dials, and the electronic viewfinder prioritize photography, provide for quick operation and return us to an era when the camera was king.
This X-E1 kit comes with an XF-18-55mm f/2.8-4 OIS lens which is Fuji's first zoom lens made specifically for their X-series cameras. The 35mm equivalency of this lens is 27.4-83.8mm, which provides a great zoom range from true wide-angle to standard telephoto and will cover all your day-to-day shooting needs. The lens is fast with a maximum aperture range of f/2.8-4 and provides 4-step optical image stabilization to reduce the effect of camera shake. Three aspherical elements reduce aberrations and provide for true light transmission and sharp imaging across the entire sensor. The linear motor in the new XF 18-55mm lens coupled with the high-speed readout of the X-Trans CMOS sensor and EXR Processor brings with it a huge improvement in auto-focus speed and precision. Focus can be achieved in as little as 0.1 seconds!
2.36 Million Dot OLED Viewfinder
2.8" 460K Dot LCD Monitor
Full HD 1080p Video with Stereo Sound
Focal Plane Shutter
Film Simulation Modes
JPEG and RAW Capture
High-Speed Contrast Autofocus
Built-in Flash and Hot Shoe
Magnesium Alloy Body
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.