- Accepts Fujifilm Instax Instant Film
- Produces Credit Card-Sized Prints
- Fujinon 60mm f/12.7 Lens
- Optical 0.37x Real Image Viewfinder
- Auto Exposure with Manual Switching
- Built-In Flash
- AA Battery Power
The Blue Fujifilm instax mini 8 Instant Film Camera is a compact camera that supports the use of Fujifilm Instax mini-type film to produce instant credit card-sized prints. In regard to imaging, the instax mini 8 features a Fujinon 60mm lens that is capable of focusing as close as 2' away. A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with an integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack. For extra convenience, due to their widespread availability, the instax mini utilizes two AA batteries as its power source.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.