- Leica APO-SUMMICRON-SL 35mm f/2 Lens - Front and Rear Lens Caps - Lens Hood - Lens Case
- AF System with Dual Syncro Drive - From zero to sharp in no time at all. The Dual Syncro Drive Precision Autofocus allows the Summicron-SL lenses to focus from infinity to the closest focusing distance with exceptional speed and achieving top performance, features important in the professional camera segment.
- Two aspherical elements are included in the design to ensure optimum imaging performance across the entire image field.
- From the closest focusing distance to infinity, optimum imaging performance is ensured due to the floating lens element.
- Each lens offers a special look synonymous with Leica photography with the shallow depth of field, exceptional imaging performance and the 3D "pop" that separates subjects from the background.
Details: Leica APO-Summicron-SL 35 mm f/2 ASPH. A new benchmark for the classic focal length Leica Camera is excited to announce the new Leica APO-Summicron-SL 35 mm f/2 ASPH. lens. This release brings the count of prime lens Summicron-SL lenses to 3, and a total number of Leica L-Mount full frame SL lenses to 7 - covering ranges from 16 mm to 280 mm - with many more coming. With each release, and with the established L-Mount Alliance, the Leica SL-System becomes even more capable and versatile as a platform for professionals and advanced enthusiasts alike. The new Summicron-SL prime delivers extremely high imaging performance at its largest aperture, ideal for photography in any difficult lighting conditions. Further rounding out its creative photographic qualities, images from the lens exhibit natural skin tones, beautiful bokeh, outstanding contrast and corner-to-corner sharpness for a distortion-free image. This lens promises to give Leica SL users one of the most versatile all-purpose focal lengths with powerful image quality and peak autofocus performance, which can find its way into the camera bags of all kinds of photographers. The optical formula for the APO-Summicron-SL 35 mm f/2 ASPH. achieves this level of image quality through its design of 13 lens elements, 5 of which are aspherical, in 11 groups. To further correct for unwanted chromatic aberrations, the lens utilizes apochromatic corrections.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.