- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Multi-Layer Anti-Reflective Coating
- Retractable Lens Design
- 1:2 Magnification with Macro-Adapter-M
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.6'
- Filter Thread: 39mm
- Angle Viewfinder M
The Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 Lens Set with Macro-Adapter and Angle Viewfinder bundles the unique retracting short telephoto prime with the Macro-Adapter-M to achieve a 1:2 reproduction ratio and 16.1" minimum focusing distance for close-up shooting. This bundle also includes the Angle Viewfinder M for more comfortable viewing when working from either high or low shooting angles.
Leica Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 Lens
A unique and compact lens within the Leica M-mount lineup, the Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 is a short telephoto prime characterized by its retractable design and compatibility with the Macro-Adapter-M for close-up shooting. It features a simple but effective four elements in four groups optical design, which maintains sharpness and even illumination throughout the aperture and focusing ranges. A multi-layer anti-reflective coating has also been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity. Its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.6' away with a reproduction ratio of 1:6.7.
When coupled with the optional Macro-Adapter-M and used on a camera featuring live view, this lens is also able to achieve a minimum focusing distance of 16.1" with a reproduction ratio of 1:2. The lens' retractable design also enables it to maintain infinity focus when used with the Macro-Adapter-M.
- Four elements within four groups optical design delivers edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination throughout the aperture range.
- Retractable lens design (1.6"-long when collapsed) helps to maintain a compact form factor during traveling.
- A multi-layered anti-reflective coating has been applied to individual lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for color-neutral, contrast-rich imagery.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 2.6' with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.7.
- When paired with the optional Macro-Adapter-M, and used on a camera featuring live view, a minimum focusing distance of 16.1" is possible with a maximum reproduction ratio of 1:2. Additionally, infinity focusing is still possible when used in combination with the Macro-Adapter-M.
The Leica Macro-Adapter-M is placed between the camera and M-mount lens to increase the lens-to-sensor distance and achieve maximum reproduction ratios up to 1:2 for close-up shooting. Its design incorporates a helical screw system, which can be used to vary the adapter's extension length between 0.7-1.2" for greater flexibility in setting a closer focusing distance than the lens natively allows as well as increasing the reproduction ratio. The adapter is designed for use on Leica cameras featuring a live view function (such as the M Typ 240) and lenses with focal lengths greater than 28mm.
- Increases lens-to-sensor distance, shortens minimum focusing distance, and helps to achieve greater reproduction ratios for close-up shooting.
- Helical system permits a variable extension length between 0.7-1.2".
- Specifically designed for the Leica Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 lens, this adapter provides a 1:2 reproduction ratio, with a minimum focusing distance of 16.1", and infinity focusing can be maintained with the lens in its collapsed position.
- When used on lenses with focal lengths of at least 50mm, reproduction ratios of 1:2 can be achieved. With wider lenses, larger ratios are possible. It is not recommended for use on lenses with focal lengths wider than 28mm.
- Compatible with Leica M cameras featuring a live view function, such as the M Typ 240.
Leica Angle Viewfinder M - for M-Series Cameras
- The Leica Angle Viewfinder M shows a large, round, upright, and un-reversed central section of the viewfinder image of approximately 0.3". The freely rotatable 45° eyepiece makes it easy to view the subject in all situations, especially where the photographer does not want to hold the camera exactly in front of the eye, e.g. in case of reproductions or for close-ups close to the ground.
- Combining the Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 lens with the Macro-Adapter-M and the Angle Viewfinder M allows for close-ups with reproduction ratios of up to 1:3, with a more comfortable viewing posture.
- Compatibe with all M-series cameras, except with the first M-3 series (production year 1954). In black color, and supplied with a matching high-grade leather case.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.