This PU leather camera case is made of extremely durable material with very good design in order to protect the camera against damages, dust, and scratches.
Vintage, fashionable, and detachable designed appearance.
With standard thread, it can be mounted on a tripod mount.
The front cap can be detachable when shooting. Users don't need to take the case off.
The raised area on top of the camera case is specially designed for flashlight use.
High quality, compact, lightweight, extremely durable material and easy to carry.
Soft internal layer to protect the LCD screen from scratches and bumps.
Please note that it is very convenient for you is that: instead of taking your camera out, you can open both clasps from behind and reverse it to shoot directly. Please note that you are not advised to open it from the bottom, or the mirror might be fell down. When you want to use the half separate set, you can open the clasps carefully from the bottom to take the body set off.
Suitable for: Nikon D3500, D3400, D3300, D3200, D3100, D3000 with 18-55 Lens.
1 x Camera Case
1 x Shoulder Strap
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.