- L Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 7 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- AquaDura Coating on Outer Elements
- Stepping AF Motor and Linear Positioning
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Dual Internal Focus and Internal Zoom
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Design
- Removable Rotating Tripod Collar
Complementing the optical attributes, this 90-280mm is also characterized by its fast performance due to internal focusing and zooming. The optical design is broken into seven distinct moving groups, including two dedicated focusing elements that are driven by linear stepping motors, to expedite focusing accuracy and speed throughout both the zooming and focus ranges. Also benefitting sharpness, an optical image stabilization system compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to better enable handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. When working from a tripod, a removable rotating tripod collar is included for increased stability, and it incorporates firm detents at 90° positions for seamless switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations. Additionally, this lens features Leica's AquaDura hydrophobic coating on the front and rear elements, to guard against moisture and smudging, and a full dust and water-sealed design to protect the lens during use in inclement conditions.
MPN: 11175, 4022243111752, 636156034936, 00635492835429, B01E6BFN0K, B01DE77ATE,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.