The Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX1 Digital Camera has aa resolution of 8.4 megapixels and a true 16:9 CCD for taking wide aspect pictures. This compact camera also features 4x optical zoom, equivalent to 28-112mm on a 35mm camera, and also features Extended Optical Zoom, to bring the photographer even closer to the subject. Like other cameras in the Lumix line, the LX1 incorporates Panasonic's MEGA Optical Image Stabilization, the key to removing unintentional shaking from the picture-taking experience. With MEGA OIS, pictures come out crisp and clear.
For high-speed image processing, the LX1 utilizes the Venus Engine II LSI. It boasts quick responsiveness that realizes best-in-class level release time lag of 0.01 seconds. The LX1 also is the first digital still camera that can record moving images at 848x480 16:9 Wide VGA, as smooth as 30 frames per second. The LX1 offers manual focus and exposure, with both adjustable by an easy-to-use joystick, and a switch lets users choose between 16:9 wide image mode, 3:2 image mode, and 4:3 image, in case a more traditional aspect ratio is desired.
Finally, the 2.5 inch LCD monitor is perfect for reviewing still images, movies, and up to 25 thumbnail images for quick review, turning the LX1 into a digital photo album as well as a fun image capture device.
8.4 Megapixel Resolution
Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 3x Optical Zoom Lens
MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer
2.5" High-Resolution LCD Display
Choice of Aspect Modes
Flexible, Single-Switch Focusing
Super-Fast Shutter Response and Consecutive Shooting
Record High Quality Moving Images
Easy-to-use Scene Modes for Wider-ranging Situations
Bundled Photo Editing Software
Print Directly From Your Camera
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.