- 25.2MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- 4K 60p 4:2:2 10-Bit Unlimited Recording
- 5.7K 60p, 4K 120p HFR, FHD 300p VFR
- ProRes 422 HQ, V-Log and DR Boost
- Dual I.S. 2, 7.5-Stop 5-Axis Stabilizer
- 100MP Handheld High-Resolution Mode
- 3.68m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.84m-Dot Free Angle Touchscreen
- CFexpress Type B & SD UHS-II Card Slots
- Leica Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 Lens
The Lumix GH6 Mirrorless Camera from Panasonic is a petite beast that challenges full-frame rivals, a powerful hybrid addition to the video-centric GH series that offers cutting-edge tech to cinematographers and photographers alike. The improved processing power of the Venus Engine enables fast sensor readouts for internal recording of 5.7K 30p in Apple ProRes 422 HQ, FHD 300p, and handheld 100MP photos. The GH6 properly exposes across 13+ stops, features in-body, sensor-shift stabilization, and can be spliced into VariCam footage with its pre-installed V-log image profile. Panasonic has created a compact flagship camera that professionals can choose for stills, as primary workhorse for independent cinema, or as an extra angle on feature productions.
Flagship Imaging Platform
High Resolution 25MP Sensor, 5.7K Video
For maximum sharpness, the sensor is unhindered by a low-pass filter; it smooths out any moiré through intelligent detail processing from its updated Venus engine. Relying on its next-generation image stabilization, this camera synthesizes eight distinct images into a single 100MP image - all without requiring a tripod.
Lightning-Fast Sensor Readout
Stabilization: In-Body, Sensor-Shift
AF & AE Highlights
- The processing speed of the autofocus has been tripled, powering the 315-area contrast-detection depth-from-defocus (DFD) system. The updated algorithm calculates the distance to your subject and predicts whether it is moving closer or further away from the camera, anticipating where it will be for the following frame. It functions by collecting data from several focal planes, then creating a 3D, real-time depth map.
- The subject-tracking focusing system also supports face, eye, head, body, and animal recognition. The autofocus will automatically switch from body recognition to face, then eye recognition as the subject approaches the camera for improved sharpness.
- The Focus Limiter, Manual Focus Assist and an updated joystick enable quick and precise focusing. Zone AF is a less obstructive overlay, and Face Priority in Multi Metering prevents unwanted exposure changes.
Professional-Grade High Bitrate Video
Preserve 13+ Stops of Detail
Unlimited Recording Times
Intelligent Image Processing
Flat Profile & Expansive Color Space
Scopes & Assists
Clean Details in Low Light
Rapid-Fire for Three Seconds
Professional and Reliable Design
CFexpress Type B & SD
Danger: High Voltage
Weatherproof Below Freezing
Wireless & Remote Control
- This camera provides options to connect to external devices. The USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C enables data transfers of 10Gb/s, powers the camera, or charges the battery. The HDMI Type-A port feeds the footage to an external recorder, or the hot shoe mount connects to an XLR expansion device like the DMW-XLR1 (available separately).
- A 3.5mm headphone jack is located on the side of the camera, above the 3.5mm headphone jack. On the front of the camera, a flash synchro socket doubles as a timecode in/out when using the included BNC converter cable.
Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.