- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two FLD Elements and One SLD Element
- Four Aspherical Elements
- Super Multilayer Coating
- STM Autofocus Motor
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Brass Bayonet Mount
- 72mm Front Filter Threads
- Rear Filter Holder
- MPN: 405965
This Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens delivers the professional level of quality that Sigma's Art line is renowned for. Well-suited for landscape, architecture, street scenes, astrophotography, and more, this lens features an advanced optical and mechanical design that offers incredible edge-to-edge sharpness and overall performance. Designed for full-frame mirrorless cameras, this optic offers new features that are particularly useful for astrophotographers and nighttime landscape shooters.
Two FLD elements and one SLD element have been incorporated within the lens design to correct for chromatic aberrations throughout the entire focusing range and to ensure high image sharpness, clarity, and contrast. Additionally, four aspherical elements have been integrated into the lens's construction to eliminate distortion and suppress sagittal coma flare significantly, making this lens an ideal choice for astrophotography and nightscapes.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- The prime 24mm focal length offers a versatile wide-angle perspective when used on full-frame sensors, making it ideal for landscape, nature, and architectural photography. When used with an APS-C-format sensor, the lens offers a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Four aspherical elements have been integrated into the lens's construction to eliminate distortion and significantly suppress sagittal coma flare, making this lens an ideal choice for astrophotography and nightscapes.
- Offers a standard 72mm filter thread up front, ideal for ND filters and polarizers, and also features a rear filter holder that accommodates sheet-type filter material, often used by astrophotographers for specific effects.
- Two FLD elements and one SLD element have been incorporated within the lens design to correct for chromatic aberrations throughout the entire focusing range and to ensure high image sharpness, clarity, and contrast.
- A Super Multilayer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- STM (stepping motor) provides fast and near-silent autofocus by controlling the amount of movement of the motor and optimizing the screw pitch to match the optical characteristics.
- The manual Focus Lock (MFL) switch disables the focus ring, ensuring that the focus never changes.
- Aperture ring click switch, aperture lock switch, and hood with lock button for quick and efficient handling.
- A rounded eleven-blade diaphragm helps to produce an attractive out-of-focus quality when shooting at large apertures.
- NPC (Nano Porous Coating) provides a water and dust-repellent coating that is incorporated into the lens's weather-resistant design.
- High-precision, durable brass bayonet mount.
- Compatible with AF Assist function on select Sony E-mount cameras.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.