- EF-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 7.2mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One SLD Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- 180° Angle of View
- Circular, Distorted Image
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- 6-Blade Diaphragm
The Canon EF-mount 4.5mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM Circular Fisheye from Sigma produces a circular image with an expansive 180° angle of view. Benefitting the unique look of the lens is an advanced optical design that utilizes one SLD glass element to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity. A Super Multi Coating has also been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. Additionally, the lens also features a Hyper Sonic Motor for quick and accurate autofocus performance for working with subjects as close as 5.3" away.
- Unique 4.5mm f/2.8 circular fisheye lens is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-mount cameras. where it provides a 7.2mm equivalent focal length.
- Expansive 180° angle of view pairs with the fisheye design to render circular imagery within a black frame. This design also renders scenes with exaggerated distortion and curved lines for a creative, distinct aesthetic.
- One SLD glass element is featured in the optical design to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Hyper Sonic Motor autofocus system, and an internal focus design, offer fast, precise focusing performance for working with subjects as close as 5.3" away.
- The rear slot accepts cut gelatin-type filters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.