- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/5 to f/22
- Four FLD Elements, Two SLD Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- OS and Custom Mode Switch
- Dual Action Zoom System
- OS Image Stabilization
- Zoom Torque Switch
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Durable Brass Bayonet Mount
The Sony E-mount 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens from Sigma offers the features and image quality that professionals demand. This lens provides high rendering throughout the entire zoom range at all apertures, and ghosting, flare, and various types of aberrations are all well controlled. An updated and redesigned autofocus system offers both speed and precision by incorporating an AF actuator driven by a stepping motor, as well as a high-precision magnetic sensor. Optical image stabilization delivers approximately four stops of compensation, with two standard OS modes for both handheld shooting and panning situations. A new Zoom Torque switch gives users the option to adjust the level of zoom ring resistance from Lock (locked at the wide end for transport), Tight (prevents zoom creep), and Smooth (for easy, smooth zooming). Additional on-lens controls include a Focus Limiter switch, OS Mode switch, Custom switch for custom OS settings, and three customizable AFL buttons.
As part of the Sigma Global Vision Sports line of lenses, the 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens is specifically designed for everyday use in challenging conditions. A dust and splash resistant structure protects the lens against water and dust intrusion, and a water and oil repellant coating on the front element resists moisture and fingerprints. Barrel construction consists of aluminum and TSC (Thermally Stable Composite) for an ideal combination of toughness and improved portability. Additionally, a magnesium tripod socket with a removable foot and 90° click stops provides a sturdy support option.
- High optical performance with compact size and lightweight design
- Updated optical design featuring 25 elements in 15 groups with 4 FLD and 2 ELD elements
- High sharpness throughout the zoom range
- Up to 4 stops of optical image stabilization correction with 2 selectable OS modes
- Minimum focusing distance of 23 inches at 150mm focal length
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm for smooth, natural-looking bokeh
- High-speed, accurate autofocus utilizing stepping motor and high-precision magnetic sensor
- High build quality with both aluminum and Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) components, contributing to its durability, lightness, and operational feel
- Dust and splash-proof structure with a water and oil repellent front coating
- Dual Action zoom supporting both zoom ring operation and push/pull zoom capability
- New Zoom Torque switch allows user to select zoom resistance and lock the lens securely
- Additional on lens-controls include OS Mode switch, Custom switch, Focus Limiter, and 3 customizable AFL buttons
- Includes heavy-duty Tripod Socket TS-121 with removable and replaceable foot
- Compatible with separately purchased Sigma Tripod Socket TS-81
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.