- World’s first high-speed standard zoom lens for APS-C cameras with the focal length range of 17-70mm 4.1x zoom ratio
- Outstanding optical performance with 16 elements in 12 groups featuring two GM (Glass Molded Aspherical) lens -elements and one hybrid aspherical lens element
- Upgraded VC effective in combination with Sony APS-C mirrorless cameras, leveraging AI for video shooting
- Close focusing capability with MOD of just 7.5” at 17mm / 15.4" at 70mm
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating
Details: The new 17-70mm F2.8 is Tamron's first high-speed zoom lens for mirrorless cameras with APS-C size sensors and is the world's first high-speed standard zoom lens for APS-C cameras with the focal length range of 17-70mm 4.1x zoom ratio. It features a maximum aperture of F2.8 across the entire 4.1x zoom ratio covering a focal length of 17-70mm (a full-frame equivalent of 25.5-105mm) ideal for everyday use, and superb optical performance. It is a small, lightweight lens that is also equipped with Tamron's VC (Vibration Compensation) mechanism to minimize camera shake. When shooting video, by leveraging AI technology, image stabilization performance improves compared to conventional models. The lens features Moisture-Resistant Construction, Fluorine Coating and a Ø67mm filter size – the same as the Tamron series of lenses for full-frame mirrorless cameras. Compatible with many of the features that Sony builds into its cameras, including Fast Hybrid AF and Eye AF, the lens is the ideal everyday zoom lens for a multitude of situations. It is a highly practical lens that enables photographers to attain high image quality while enjoying the benefits of the large F2.8 aperture.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.