- Supreme lightweight portability that makes telephoto shooting fun
- Uncompromising image quality with 15 elements in 10 groups that lets you focus on creativity
- Up-close shooting performance (31.5" / 1:9.4 Wide & 59.1" / 1:5.1 Tele)
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Tamron USA 6 Year Limited Warranty on new lenses if purchased from Tamron Authorized USA Dealer
Details: The 70-300mm F/4.5-6.3 Di III RXD (Model A047) for Sony full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras is a telephoto zoom lens designed and created so photographers of all skill levels can enjoy high quality images comfortably. It achieves the world's smallest size and lightest weight, coming in at 5.8 in. long with a maximum diameter of 77mm, and weighing just 19.2 oz. With special emphasis on resolving power, Tamron has deployed special lens elements appropriately arranged to correct chromatic aberration, generally very strong in a telephoto lens, as well as other aberrations. Users can enjoy high-resolution images combined with the stunning bokeh qualities that are achievable only with a telephoto lens. The lens also incorporates the RXD (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping Drive) unit, a high-speed precision AF drive system that is remarkably quiet. The 70-300mm is a versatile lens for photographing landscapes, sports and other action, pets and wildlife and more. The lens also demonstrates its potential for portrait shooting, casual snapshots and scenarios that require you to be mobile and shoot handheld, like sporting events. Designed for full-frame, the lens is at home on APS-C mirrorless cameras and provides a 105-450mm equivalent field-of-view.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.