Brand: Davis & Sanford
- The TR684C-36 carbon fiber tripod is the perfect choice for DSLR & mirror less cameras for Portrait, Wedding, Landscape & General Photography
- 8 layer Carbon Fiber Legs with quick twist lock 31mm-4 sections post sections. Maximum height reaches 68 inches with a minimum height of 9 inches and folds down to 19 inches
- Total Weight of tripod with head is 4 lbs and takes a maximum capacity of 18lbs in weight
- Dual control ball head with Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- Padded carrying bag included
Publisher: Davis & Sanford
Details: The Davis & Sanford TraverseTR684C-36 is a heavy duty carbon fiber 4 section grounder tripod - with ball head . This kit is the perfect choice for DSLR, mirrorless, and point and shoot cameras giving the stability and portability needed for all situations. The tripod folds to 19" for optimum storage and transport and features a easy-glide center post, four-section quick twist leg locks and three independent leg angles for quick and precise set ups. The tripod feet convert from plain rubber to spike configuration for use indoors and out. The legs also have foam grip cushioned insulated legs for comfort in any condition. A bottom center post hook allows for hanging equipment or adding weight to increase stability. This also includes a separate short center post for grounder shooting. Technical Specifications: Maximum Height: 68"; Minimum Height: 9.5" Center post Diameter & Height: 28mm, 13" Leg Diameter & Sections: 31mm, 4 sections Leg Lock Type: quick twist lock Capacity: 18 lbs. Total Weight: 4 lbs. High-quality tripod bag included
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.