- Release or locking levers: To change the leg position, just pull up and push back the quick release lever easily.
- Bubble level & camera screw: With bubble level to adjust horizontal position quickly and easily. With dual camera screws for 1/4" and 3/8".
- 3 positions: Pull the quick release lock to change leg spread angles allows setting each leg at different positions.
- No matter what style of photography yours is, the Innovator helps you discover new ways of using a tripod. It holds your camera steadily in locations you have never imagined, and allows you to capture images previously beyond your horizons.
- Universal 3-way head function when in the lowest position
Details: The MT Series Tripods have a unique style and are highly versatile. The legs and column are made from lava fiber for lightness, strength and rigidity. The center column can be used up side down, reversed, or as a lateral arm for nature and micro photography. It allows 360 degree horizontal and 180 degree vertical adjustment. The column can be positioned and set quickly with the locking knob. The tripod features a universal 3-way head when used without the camera plate of the center column and the safety knob is locked.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.