- Solid and fast set up with the new Quick Power Lock System
- Easy Link plug for instant accessory connections
- Built in rotating bubble level ; New leg angle selectors
- Q90 Column for great positioning possibilities
- Maximum Working Temperature is 60 C and Minimum Working Temperature is minus 30 C
Details: The perfect choice for all those photographers who don’t want to accept any compromise both in stability and in portability. The four section legs allow an impressive compact dimension while the 100% Carbon Fiber tubes increase the legs rigidity and absorb vibration stabilizing the equipment in any condition. This tripod features the new QUICK POWER LOCK (QPL). This system is a strong, ultra fast and ergonomic locking system that allows for complete extension of the legs with one–hand opening. One of the most innovative aspects of the new 190 is its compactness, which allows for easier portability. The new patented 90° column is accessible when you need it to be, with a quick ‘one finger’ operation. The new 190 allows you to create a portable photographic studio, thanks to the new "Easy link" plug, which enables instant connection between tripod and accessories, such as LED lights for Macro Photography and VDSLR applications through arms and brackets. The new patented Rotating Leveling Bubble is quick to set up and allows you to position the tripod more precisely. It is easy to read, whatever the shape of the head or however the tripod is set up. The new Leg Angle Selectors are also easy to set up, as they are made following the most innovative ergonomic standards and prevent fingers and nails being trapped in the upper casting. The entire shape of the tripod has been modified and made more manageable and stylish. The complete re-design of its functional elements shows a particular attention to aesthetics and details. Technical Specifications:Max Height with Center Column up: 63 inchesMax Height with Center Column down: 53.2 inches Lowest Height: 3.2 inches Closed Length: 20.6 inches Weight: 3.6 PoundsMax Weight: 15.4 pounds
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.