- Prime 60mm Nikon mount lens is compatible with full-frame sensors as well as APS-C sensors, where it will provide a 96mm equivalent focal length.
- The lens is capable of focusing on subjects as near as 2.4" away with a 2:1 magnification ratio for greater-than-life size macro shooting without the need of extension tubes or adapters. Additionally, the lens is also able to achieve infinity focus with a 1:10 magnification ratio for general shooting applications. When working with full-frame sensors, the image may be slightly vignetted when working at infinity focus.
- Manual focus and manual aperture setting design does not maintain any electronic communication with the camera.
- Nine-element-in-seven-group construction produces a high degree of clarity throughout the focusing range as well as accurate color rendering.
Details: From macro to infinity, the Nikon mount Laowa 60mm f/2.8 2X Ultra-Macro Lens from Venus Optics is a prime portrait-length lens offering the unique ability to photograph close-up subjects 2.4" away at a 2:1 magnification ratio as well as distant subjects with infinity focus and a 0.1x magnification. The versatility offered by this manual focus, manual aperture selection lens benefits working with close-up subjects and then quickly switching to full-length subjects at distance without the need of extension tubes or other adapters. The lens is optimized for use on APS-C format sensors, where it will provide a 96mm equivalent focal length, and it can also be used on full-frame format DSLRs, however some vignetting may occur when focused at infinity.
The lens's construction incorporates nine elements in seven groups, and two of the lens groups move in order to control focusing and to avoid barrel distortions. This design also helps to maintain high image clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy. A rounded 14-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality that is especially beneficial when working with near subjects and selective focus techniques.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.0 x 5.0 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.