- Magnification range from 0.1X to 2x without installing extension tube
- Capable to focus at infinity and serves as a normal 60mm lens
- 9 elements in 7 groups patented optical structure
- 14 pieces of aperture blades
Details: The new Venus 60 mm f/2.8 macro lens, features a magnification range from 0.1 x to 2x. Users could easily alter the magnification ratio without installing any extension tube or tele converter, making it ideally suited for rapidly changing macro photography scenarios. This wide magnification range also makes it extremely useful for shooting macro objects (E.G. Insects) with different sizes. Moreover, the lens is also designed for normal shooting purposes with a 60 mm focal length, which provides an all-in-one solution for normal portrait shooting as well as ultra-macro photography. The lens houses with 9 elements in 7 groups patented optical structure to provide great deal of image clarity and color renderness. The optical system consists of 2 major moving lenses groups in order to minimize the barrel distortion. 14 Pieces of aperture blades form a close-to-circular aperture, capable of creating creamy shallow depth of view. The enclosure of the lens is made of metal to strengthen its durability. A complimentary lens pouch and filter are included in the package.
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches
Brand: Venus LAOWA
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.