Customer-first is camera Wholesalers primary policy. We pride ourselves on our helpful, pleasant and knowledgeable staff of professional photographers. From the moment you walk onto our sales floor, one of our salespeople will be there to assist you with whatever question you may have. Need advice on gear for an upcoming shoot? Having trouble with your point and shoot? Interested in industry news and upcoming product releases? You can be confident that one of our highly trained and experienced staff will have all the answers.
Camera Wholesalers Senior Sales Associate.I started my love of photography in 1976 when I bought my first camera, a Pentax K1000. I now have over 40 years of experience in the photographic industry with expertise in:
- Photographic Lighting, Strobe (Flash) & Constant Lighting
- Binoculars and Telescopes
- Model and Still-life setups
- Strobist Lighting
- Using Diffusers and Reflectors, Backdrops, Umbrellas
- Pocket Wizard
- Tripods and Camera Mounts
- Photographic Darkroom Equipment and Accessories (remember film?)
- Camera Accessories, as well as, Digital Camera Equipment and Accessories.