- 24.2 megapixel image sensor
- Enhanced Autofocus settings
- Five mechanisms for facilitating "self-portraits": rear LCD, ergonomic grip, vertical command dial, Eye Detection AF, and Portrait Enhancer mode
- Full HD video recording
- Wireless communications functionality to enable remote shooting from smartphones and tablet devices
Details: The new FUJIFILM X-A3 has been designed with the younger generation in mind and is perfectly suited to taking “self-portraits.” It joins the X Series of mirrorless cameras that offer outstanding image quality with the company’s proprietary color reproduction technology. To enable easy self-portraits, the X-A3 features an LCD screen that is not blocked by the camera when tilted by 180 degrees, helping to maintain 100% visibility. Other features such as Eye Detection AF are designed to improve self-portrait shooting even further, and the new Portrait Enhancer mode includes the option to brighten the skin-tone. The camera can shoot approx. 410 frames per charge, and, when fitted with the supplied XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens, it can focus on a subject at a distance of approx. 7cm from the front edge of the lens for class leading macro capability.
Release Date: 02-10-2016
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.5 x 5.3 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.