- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 122mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element, Four ED Elements
- Super EBC Coating
- Linear AF Motor, Floating Focus System
- 1:1 Magnification, 9.8" Minimum Focus
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The FUJIFILM XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro is a 122mm equivalent telephoto prime for X-mount mirrorless cameras. The long focal length coupled with the f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to isolating subject matter, especially when paired with the short 9.8" minimum focusing distance, and a 1:1 life-size magnification is ideal for macro shooting. A Floating Focus System benefits close-up work by using two distinct focusing groups in order to maintain image quality throughout the focus range, and a linear motor ensures quick, quiet autofocus performance. Additionally, a five stop-effective optical image stabilization system complements making sharp imagery by minimizing the appearance of camera shake.
In regard to the optical design, this lens employs one aspherical element and four low dispersion elements to realize sharp, clear imagery void of both chromatic and spherical aberrations. A Super EBC coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting when working in bright and backlit conditions. Additionally, enabling the lens's use in harsh environments, it is weather-sealed and also features a fluorine coating on the front element to guard against moisture, smudging, and dust.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.