- Creates Soft, Even, Diffused Light
- For Micro Four-Thirds Cameras
- Stores Flat
Need to create beautiful, soft and even light from your Micro Four Thirds camera's flash? Well, look no further than Gary Fong, the well-known lighting guru of the photo world. With the Puffer Flash Diffuser for Micro 4/3 Cameras any shot will be a beautiful shot, with diffused lighting. The Puffer fits into your camera's hot-shoe, covering the flash. When it's not being used, it collapses and stores flat.
- Designed for the growing segment of popular micro four-thirds cameras, including the Olympus PEN Series and the Lumix GF Series
- Affixes directly to the camera's hot-shoe to minimize shadows and help create beautiful, soft diffused lighting for portraits and grab-shots
- The compact size makes it ideal for photographers on the go. When not in use, the sturdy, travel-friendly Puffer stores flat and stows easily in a camera bag or even a photographer's pocket
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 6.5 x 1.7 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.