Brand: Tuinui Market
Details: This HB-40 Lens Hood is specifically designed for use with the NIKON AF-S Zoom Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED. This lens hoods are primarily designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens. In addition, since the end of the lens is extended, you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact. The "petal" shape of this lens hood maximizes the amount of hood coverage for the minimum amount of weight and hood area. This dedicated lens hood is designed to match the specific focal length of the lens it was designed for. Features : Brand new and high quality. The lens hood provides a cost-effective solution to the problems caused by sun glare rain and wind-blown debris and is also valuable in providing protection against knocks and damage. In addition, since the end of the lens is extended, you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact Lens hoods block side glare and augment the protection provided by filters to the lens surface and ring. The design makes it firmly on the lens Bayonet mount design Hood Type: HB-40 Hood Material: Plastic Hood Color: Black as Photo Compatible With : NIKON AF-S Zoom Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Package Content : 1 X Lens Hood HB-40 (no retail packing)
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.