- Made from 6X carbon fiber
- Shorter column to allow lower minimum height
- G Lock leg locks
- Reversable center column
- Anti leg rotation
Details: The GT1544T is a strong, stable yet extremely compact and lightweight carbon fiber tripod, designed to balance uncompromising professional support with ease of transport for traveling photographers. Gitzo’s innovative Traveler design is more compact than a standard tripod structure because the 4-section legs turn 180° so that, when folded, they completely enclose the center column locking mechanism and the column itself. Despite its short folded length, the GT1544T opens to a practical working height for everyday use. The GT1544T can be used with any head. For those who require extreme compactness, a Gitzo Traveler Series 1 ball head (sold separately) is recommended, since it too fits within the tripod’s own folded dimensions and enveloped by the legs. The GT1544T legs are made from the same high-performance rigid and lightweight Gitzo 6X carbon fiber tubing as is used on Gitzo Mountaineer and top-of-the-range Systematic tripods, with G-Lock leg locking rings for faster set-up and positioning, and magnesium castings to help keep weight to an absolute minimum. This is a Gitzo Series 1 tripod. Technical specifications: Load Capacity Short Column 17.64 lbs; Material carbon fiber 6X; Rapid Center Column; Maximum Height 55.91 in; Maximum Height (with Center Column Down) 45.87 in; Minimum Height 8.66 in; Closed Length 16.73 in; Weight 2.16 lbs; Load Capacity 17.64 lbs.
Package Dimensions: 21.3 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.