- Neutral density filters like the Hoya 72NDX2 are used to slow shutter speeds with fast films, to decrease depth of field, and to lower the effective ISO of high speed film
- Neutral density filters are often overlooked by beginning photographers, despite multiple uses
- The ND filter can be used to lengthen exposure time, creating effects such as the white foaming water in landscape photos that seems almost in motion
- The 2X filter factor used with the 77NDX2 means, quite simply, that twice as much light is needed for exposure when the filter is mounted
- Opening the lens one stop or setting the shutter speed for twice the amount of time assures correct exposure
Details: An essential component in every serious photographer's tool kit / Slows shutter speeds with fast films / Decreases effective ISO For use with lenses featuring 72MM filter threads
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.5 x 0.6 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.