Brand: Super Hiro
- Hiro is a Bluetooth Low Energy Device that can be attached to items you wish to track and keep close to you.
- Hiro App - iOS and Android Compatible
- When you misplace your phone, press the hiro button to ring your phone.
- Replaceable Battery - CR2032
Publisher: Super Hiro LLC
Details: Hiro is for those days when you lose personal items and don't have the time to find it. Hiro is a bluetooth tracking device that is smaller than a key fob and has an easy to use app that allows you to easily track and locate your personal items fast. This way your stop wasting time on lost items and start spending more time on the things you love. Hiro can be attached to anything - your keys, wallet, purse, backpacks, tablets, cell phones, and about anything you can think of that you want to keep track of. Hiro is small and extremely light weight. The Hiro App is easy to use with many features. The proximity sensor tells you how close to the hiro you are. The battery status lets you know when to replace the battery. If you lose your keys, it will give a pin drop of last known location. Buzz your hiro right from the app plus the ability to change notification sounds. It uses Bluetooth 4.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy which means the battery in the hiro will last for approximately a year or more. It is compatible with iPhones, iOS devices, and Android Smartphones and Tables.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.0 x 0.4 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.