- Tiltable lamp head with 19 white-light LEDs
- Rod-shaped lamp housing with two torsion joints allowing for flexible mounting possibilities with differing camera designs
- The light beam can always be directed in the optical axis of the lens
- 15 lux illumination at 9 ft; 6,000 degrees Kelvin color temperature
- Includes mounting ring with two slide-in feet, straight bracket, angle bracket, 2 bracket screws, 1 tripod adapter screw
Details: The Kaiser DigiNova II LED Light For Video Cameras is a flexible video light using LED technology. It is suitable for camcorders, video cameras and digital still cameras with movie mode. Can also be used as a set-up light, focus assist lamp and red-eye reduction lamp in low-light situations. Powered by two regular AA batteries or NiMH rechargeables (not included). Operating time is 3 hours maximum on one set of batteries. Integrated battery compartment with On/Off switch.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.3 x 1.8 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.