- DigiNova LED light for Video Camcorders
- Very bright LED with 100,00 hour life
- Emits no UV, operates on AAA Alkaline or NiMh cells.
- Fits on Accessory Shoe (or can be adapted with a Bracket)
- Operating Time: about 2 Hours
Details: Kaiser has introduced a new camcorder video light using state-of-the-art LED technology for the first time. Eliminating the halogen lamp yields some important advantages and completely new application aspects. LED modules are becoming an equally normal light source as are the usual ones of any kind. Everybody knows them in use as colored indicator lamps. White LEDs, showing a spectral distribution similar to bright daylight, have been available only recently. However, this makes it possible to utilize them in lighting technology and also for special applications. As LEDs are extremely frugal with respect to their energy demand, the power supply can easily be housed in the compact light. The outstanding advantage for camcorder users with digital or analogue equipment is the fact, that they now have continuous light supply for almost two hours, before the small light needs a refill of a set of four fresh rechargeable or regular AAA-size batteries. Lamp problems are a thing of the past, as today's specification for the service life of LEDs is at 100,000 hours, which is more than 10 years of continuous operation. Compared with halogen lamps, heat problems are eliminated. LEDs are also completely shock- and vibration-proof, which is important when using camcorder equipment outdoors. In addition there is no UV radiation. Kaiser's new video light fits in every accessory shoe or attaches with the help of a light bracket.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 2.8 x 2.1 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.