- Provides remote control of the shutter release
- Also provides remote autofocus control and long exposures in "B"
- Perfect for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach
- Prevents blurring from unwanted camera shake
- Cable is 1.6 feet (50 centimeters) long
Details: The Konica Minolta RC-1000S Remote Cord for Digital Cameras provides remote control of the shutter release from a hidden location or apart from the camera to prevent blurring from camera shake. This comes in handy when taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach, or when you need to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure. This 1.6-foot (50-centimeter) cable also provides remote autofocus control and long exposures in "B."
Note: Please refer to your Konica Minolta digital camera manual for compatibility.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.6 x 1.5 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.