- Carry pouch for micro-sized digital camera, or for transporting accessories (batteries, memory cards)
- Soft, anti-scratch/anti-static Yelloop interior; two pull-out media kits that can be cut away
- Interior measures 2.8 x 1.2 x 3.7 inches (LxWxH)
- Exterior made of highly durable, waterproof TST (Thermo Shield Technology)
- Carry via belt loop
Details: The Kata P-32 GDC Pouch for Memory Cards and Batteries is designed to carry a micro digital camera, digital camera accessories or camcorder accessories. It provides TST protection and can be carried either on the belt, in the camera bag, or as a part of a transporting organizing system. The case features multipurpose configuration options: a miniature digital camera; 2 Mini DV tapes; 4 media memory cards + 4 AA batteries and other options. Each of the 2 pull-out-kits can be cut away if needed. Set the opening size by adjusting the two side-connectors.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 6.4 x 3.4 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.