- Designed to protect medium-size professional video camcorders
- Quick, easy setup with pull tight cords and velcro all along the rim for quick access and closure
- Clear vinyl panel on camera control side with full access from bottom
- Velcro top opening to accomodate optional 5-inch VF hoods and SPS light hood
- Roomy bottom opening provides easy access and allows hands to move comfortably
Details: The Kata RC-10 Pro Rain Cover is designed for medium size professional camcorders and provides protection against dirt, dust and severe weather conditions. The cover is made from weatherproof polypropylene and adjustable straps are used for a perfect fit. It provides a quick easy set-up even when mounted on a tripod with a clear vinyl panel on the control panel. A flexible sleeve is used to cover the microphone and another flexible sleeve with a strong elastic cuff protects the viewfinder. There is a flexible string to close the back part provides easy access to battery. Roomy bottom opening provides easy access and allows hand to move comfortably under the Rain Cover. You can roll extra fabric away when using the RC-10 with smaller camcorders. A comfortable cone shaped opening is roomy when camcorder is hand-held. Hook and loop seams on top for connection of 2 flexible modular removable sleeves enable the extraction of shoulder strap, wireless antenna, viewfinder etc. Hook and loop seams on top allow access to playback controller and cassette door. A stiff polypropylene hood shields the lens with a flexible elastic cuff to cover the lens. Accessory SPS Sungun Protective Sleeve and RC-5 5" viewfinder rain covers can be easily added and adjusted.
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 11.1 x 3.1 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.