- 24MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- Internal DCI 4K Video & L-Log Gamma 0.66" 4.4MP 0.8x Electronic Viewfinder
- 2.95" 1.04M-Dot LED-Backlit Touchscreen Contrast AF System with 49 Fields
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 50000 Two SD Card Slots; 1.3" Top LCD Screen
- Weather-Resistant Milled Aluminum Body Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity and GPS
Details: The Leica SL (Typ 601) Mirrorless Digital Camera, an outstanding full-frame model that is offering professionals the "new Leica experience." This generation of Leica is aimed to take the top spot of modern imaging technology and by the implementation of an outstanding 24MP CMOS sensor and Leica's Maestro II processor, it will deliver among the best in image quality with sensitivities ranging from ISO 50-50000. The sensor also forgoes the use of a low-pass filter in order to maximize possible detail, especially with the use of Leica's outstanding lens lineups. And, to make the camera a true professional's tool, Leica has incorporated internal DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording at 24 fps in a Super35 mode, along with the L-Log gamma for maximum dynamic range.
Beginning with stills, the sensor and processor combination delivers high-resolution images at a rate of up to 11 fps. The 2GB internal buffer also allows for bursts of up to 33 DNG files or unlimited JPEGs. The Contrast AF system is claimed to be the fastest among full-frame cameras with 49 fields to work with. This ensures that photographers will not miss the decisive moment.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 12.0 x 11.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.