- 24MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- Internal DCI 4K Video & L-Log Gamma 0.66" 4.4MP 0.8x Electronic Viewfinder
- 2.95" 1.04M-Dot LED-Backlit Touchscreen Contrast AF System with 49 Fields
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 50000 Two SD Card Slots; 1.3" Top LCD Screen
- Weather-Resistant Milled Aluminum Body Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity and GPS
Details: The Leica SL (Typ 601) Mirrorless Digital Camera, an outstanding full-frame model that is offering professionals the "new Leica experience." This generation of Leica is aimed to take the top spot of modern imaging technology and by the implementation of an outstanding 24MP CMOS sensor and Leica's Maestro II processor, it will deliver among the best in image quality with sensitivities ranging from ISO 50-50000. The sensor also forgoes the use of a low-pass filter in order to maximize possible detail, especially with the use of Leica's outstanding lens lineups. And, to make the camera a true professional's tool, Leica has incorporated internal DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording at 24 fps in a Super35 mode, along with the L-Log gamma for maximum dynamic range.
Beginning with stills, the sensor and processor combination delivers high-resolution images at a rate of up to 11 fps. The 2GB internal buffer also allows for bursts of up to 33 DNG files or unlimited JPEGs. The Contrast AF system is claimed to be the fastest among full-frame cameras with 49 fields to work with. This ensures that photographers will not miss the decisive moment.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 12.0 x 11.0 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.