- Holds Pro-DSLR with Kit Lens, Flash
- Also Holds Clothes, Phone, Ski Poles, Food
- Pack Swings to Front for Access to Gear
- Reflective Piping for Night Hiking
The orange Photo Sport 200 AW Backpack from Lowepro is a lightweight pack designed for heavyweight outdoor action and manufactured to handle a rugged trail race, mountain bike outing, or photo trek up a local peak. Made from triple ripstop nylon, the Photo Sport 200 not only holds your DSLR with an attached lens but a flash as well in its dedicated Ultra-Cinch Camera Chamber side-access pocket. This Chamber compliments the dual compartment approach to the pack that permits you to carry both clothes, food, and camera gear.
The Photo Sport 200 can instantly become a shooter's pack. Quickly rotate the pack to the front, unzip the pocket, access your camera that is stored in shooting position, pull it out, get the shot, stuff it back inside and you're back on the trail ready to tackle the next pitch. For the hiking part, multiple attachment points on the pack permit you to secure everything from ski poles to jackets, hats, cell phones, keys, or a decent-sized pack of trail mix to keep you going.
Adjustable shoulder straps and a padded waist belt keep it squarely on your back while a molded back pad offers more than sufficient airflow to keep you cool and comfortable on the trail. The water-resistant 70D nylon exterior keeps your contents dry but in case you get caught in a rain or snow squall, simply deploy the built-in rain fly that will encase the pack for even more protection. If you're a night person, you'll find reflective piping on the pack so you'll be able to be seen on the trail or road.
Additional front and side storage pockets will hold your maps, water bottles, gloves - whatever support gear you have. And speaking of water, there is also a hydration pocket that can hold an optional reservoir so you'll never have to worry about being thirsty on the trail. Backed by Lowepro's limited lifetime warranty, the Photo Sport 200 AW is well-named since it allows you to get out there on the trail to get the "photo", while also allowing you to engage in the serious pursuit of "sport".
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.