- Ball Head with Control Handle
- Horizontal and Joystick Grip Positions
- Horizontal Load Capacity: 11.0 lb
- Joystick Load Capacity: 7.0 lb
The control handle is initially oriented to provide a horizontal grip for the right hand. However, the included 322RA Quick Release Adapter with 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate is detachable and can be repositioned to enable left-handed use with a horizontal grip. Alternatively, the 322RC2 can be transformed into a joystick-grip ball head suitable for right or left-handed use with the control handle oriented vertically and the quick release adapter attached to the top of the configuration.
When oriented for a horizontal grip, the 322RC2 has a load capacity of 11.0 lb, and 7.0 lb when configured as a joystick for a vertical grip. The 322RA Quick Release Adapter features an RC2 quick release cam lock for the 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate. RC2 compatible quick release plates can be removed from the quick release adapter by pulling the cam lock's spring-loaded lever, which also allows the plate to be instantly reattached. The cam lock also features a safety catch to prevent a quick release plate from accidentally disconnecting.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate, which measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface.
322RC2 Ball Head
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint with easy-to-grip control handle to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- By squeezing the control handle's integrated trigger, the ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled 360°, fully tilted down to a 90° angle, or returned to its upright position
- When the control handle's squeeze trigger is released, any adjustments to the position of the ball-and-socket joint are locked into place
- A thumbwheel set within the control handle can be rotated to apply tension control to the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- The built-in tension-control indicator within the control handle
- Can provide a horizontal grip for either right or left-handed use
- Available joystick-grip ball head configuration for right or left-handed use
- When oriented for a horizontal grip, has a load capacity of 11.0 lb, and 7.0 lb when configured as a joystick for a vertical grip
- 322RA Quick Release Adapter with RC2 quick release cam lock and built-in bubble level
- Hex key to adjust the position of 322RA Quick Release Adapter and tension on ball-and-socket joint
200PL-14 Quick Release Plate
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC2 quick release cam lock
- Measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface
- 1/4"-20 mount
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
MPN: 322RC2, 08024221401707, 0071982123642, 1609551, 1613772, 1614285, 1677743, 324, 326, 340, 344, 349, 44278, 705480, 708124, 710803, 712527, 79150245, 820711, 9SIV18M6V12176, B000JLK5PK, MA322RC2K, MAN1077, MAN322RC2, MF322RC2, MN-322RC2, MNA322RC2, Manfrotto-322RC2, NID0JLK5PK, ZID0JLK5PK, B000JLK5PK,
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.