- Ball Head with Control Handle
- Horizontal and Joystick Grip Positions
- Horizontal Load Capacity: 11.0 lb
- Joystick Load Capacity: 7.0 lb
The control handle is initially oriented to provide a horizontal grip for the right hand. However, the included 322RA Quick Release Adapter with 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate is detachable and can be repositioned to enable left-handed use with a horizontal grip. Alternatively, the 322RC2 can be transformed into a joystick-grip ball head suitable for right or left-handed use with the control handle oriented vertically and the quick release adapter attached to the top of the configuration.
When oriented for a horizontal grip, the 322RC2 has a load capacity of 11.0 lb, and 7.0 lb when configured as a joystick for a vertical grip. The 322RA Quick Release Adapter features an RC2 quick release cam lock for the 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate. RC2 compatible quick release plates can be removed from the quick release adapter by pulling the cam lock's spring-loaded lever, which also allows the plate to be instantly reattached. The cam lock also features a safety catch to prevent a quick release plate from accidentally disconnecting.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate, which measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface.
322RC2 Ball Head
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint with easy-to-grip control handle to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- By squeezing the control handle's integrated trigger, the ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled 360°, fully tilted down to a 90° angle, or returned to its upright position
- When the control handle's squeeze trigger is released, any adjustments to the position of the ball-and-socket joint are locked into place
- A thumbwheel set within the control handle can be rotated to apply tension control to the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- The built-in tension-control indicator within the control handle
- Can provide a horizontal grip for either right or left-handed use
- Available joystick-grip ball head configuration for right or left-handed use
- When oriented for a horizontal grip, has a load capacity of 11.0 lb, and 7.0 lb when configured as a joystick for a vertical grip
- 322RA Quick Release Adapter with RC2 quick release cam lock and built-in bubble level
- Hex key to adjust the position of 322RA Quick Release Adapter and tension on ball-and-socket joint
200PL-14 Quick Release Plate
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC2 quick release cam lock
- Measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface
- 1/4"-20 mount
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
MPN: 322RC2, 08024221401707, 0071982123642, 1609551, 1613772, 1614285, 1677743, 324, 326, 340, 344, 349, 44278, 705480, 708124, 710803, 712527, 79150245, 820711, 9SIV18M6V12176, B000JLK5PK, MA322RC2K, MAN1077, MAN322RC2, MF322RC2, MN-322RC2, MNA322RC2, Manfrotto-322RC2, NID0JLK5PK, ZID0JLK5PK, B000JLK5PK,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.