- (This Contract May Be Purchased Here Regardless If The Product Was Purchased Elsewhere): Service Contract Starts From Date of Purchase & Continues After Expiration Of Manufacturers Warranty For A Total Of 5 Years, Transferable, Covers Digital Still Camera Purchased Under $500.00, Mack Camera Since 1929, Nwv Direct Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- The equipment will be guaranteed to operate properly according to manufacturer's specifications or we shall repair equipment to operate properly at no charge to you (this includes all parts and labor and head replacement when necessary.)
- Such service, repairs or adjustment of this equipment is assured the original purchaser only.
- This warranty does not cover equipment which has been misused, tampered with, modified or damaged as a result of accident, water, grit, impact, lack of proper care as indicated in the manual of operations
- Accessories not covered: cable boxes, connectors, decorative parts, A/C adapters/chargers, cables, handles, carry straps, knobs, buttons, remotes, rusting, corrosion or batteries.
Details: Your Mack Camera Extended Warranty covers manufacturer defects that can result in the loss of operation to your equipment. The Mack Camera Extended Warranty will cover parts and labor for the life of the Extended Warranty plan at no additional charge to you, truly making this Extended Warranty a smart investment for your equipment. Please remember, this warranty does not cover equipment which has been misused, tampered with, modified or damaged as a result of accident, liquid, grit, impact or lack of proper care as indicated in the manual of operations. Accessories are not covered under the terms of the warranty.Register Warranty Online, Warranty Service, Worldwide Coverage. The advantage of the Mack Camera Worldwide Extended Warranty is the opportunity for worldwide service. They will honor your Mack Camera Extended Warranty wherever you are in the world!!! From North America to Asia, you are protected from any out of pocket expenses you may incur due to manufacturer defects of your equipment. PRIOR to having equipment serviced at an international factory service center, please email us for a service authorization number. In the email, please provide MACK with your Name, Warranty Number, Make and Model of your equipment and a brief description of the problem you are experiencing. You will receive an authorization number for service via email. It's that easy!!
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.