- (This Contract May Be Purchased Here Regardless If The Product Was Purchased Elsewhere): Service Contract Starts From Date of Purchase & Continues After Expiration Of Manufacturers Warranty For A Total Of 5 Years, Transferable, Covers Digital Still Camera Purchased Under $500.00, Mack Camera Since 1929, Nwv Direct Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- The equipment will be guaranteed to operate properly according to manufacturer's specifications or we shall repair equipment to operate properly at no charge to you (this includes all parts and labor and head replacement when necessary.)
- Such service, repairs or adjustment of this equipment is assured the original purchaser only.
- This warranty does not cover equipment which has been misused, tampered with, modified or damaged as a result of accident, water, grit, impact, lack of proper care as indicated in the manual of operations
- Accessories not covered: cable boxes, connectors, decorative parts, A/C adapters/chargers, cables, handles, carry straps, knobs, buttons, remotes, rusting, corrosion or batteries.
Details: Your Mack Camera Extended Warranty covers manufacturer defects that can result in the loss of operation to your equipment. The Mack Camera Extended Warranty will cover parts and labor for the life of the Extended Warranty plan at no additional charge to you, truly making this Extended Warranty a smart investment for your equipment. Please remember, this warranty does not cover equipment which has been misused, tampered with, modified or damaged as a result of accident, liquid, grit, impact or lack of proper care as indicated in the manual of operations. Accessories are not covered under the terms of the warranty.Register Warranty Online, Warranty Service, Worldwide Coverage. The advantage of the Mack Camera Worldwide Extended Warranty is the opportunity for worldwide service. They will honor your Mack Camera Extended Warranty wherever you are in the world!!! From North America to Asia, you are protected from any out of pocket expenses you may incur due to manufacturer defects of your equipment. PRIOR to having equipment serviced at an international factory service center, please email us for a service authorization number. In the email, please provide MACK with your Name, Warranty Number, Make and Model of your equipment and a brief description of the problem you are experiencing. You will receive an authorization number for service via email. It's that easy!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.