- Canon E-TTL, E-TTL II Compatible
- Auto Rotate Color Display
- Wireless TTL
- 24-105mm Whisper Quiet Auto Zoom Head
- Fill in Sub Flash
Details: Nissin Di866 MARK II for Canon DSLR's. New and Enhanced Features. The Nissin Di866 Mark II has several new features including: A new metal foot, Whisper Quiet Zoom Head, Expanded sub-flash range and an improved wireless sensor. Color and Auto Rotate Display: The Color Display will automatically follow the camera from the horizontal to vertical positions. The six icon interface gives the user easy operation by representing the six different menu options – Auto, TTL, Manual/Av, Multi, Wireless TTL (Master/Remote) and Custom Setting. Various Functions – TTL, Manual/Av, Multi Flash. TTL: Supports Canon E-TTL and E-TTL II. Manual: Flash power can be adjusted manually at 22 levels, from full power to 1/128 power. Av priority: The flash light can be automatically controlled by the built in photo sensor. The F. Stop can be set from F1.4~F16 and the flash distance at the F-stop set on the flash and camera is shown in the display. Multi Flash: The power ratio can be set from 1/8 to 1/128. Wireless Solutions for multiple flash situations: The Di866 Mark II Wireless TTL system supports the Canon wireless system and can be used as either a Master or a Remote flash. The M and Av modes offer two optical slave functions. SD slave supports digital pre-flash systems. SF slave supports a traditional flash system. Sub-Flash: The Di866 Mark II provides an extra small flash below the main flash. This small flash gives a fill-in light while bouncing the main flash. It is adjustable from 1/1 - 1/128 power. Whisper Quiet Zoom Head: Auto Zoom covers 24~105mm focal range. Light diffusing panel covers wide 18mm (35mm format) Also included is a built in bounce card. Rear curtain sync and High speed shutter: In Rear curtain sync., the flash fires just before the rear curtain is closed. The Di 866 Mark II also supports High Speed Synchronization for shutter speeds above the normal sync speed. Flash head tilts up to 90°and rotates horizontally 90°to the right and 180°to the left.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.